Again, posting for yesterday.
I’ve started a new knitting project. With the giant ball of yarn. After the success of Little Miss J’s cushion cover I’ve decided to make some for the sofa. I was a bit daunted by 81 stitches the first time – that’s a lot of stitches to undo and restart! – but I’m feeling more confident now. The third row involves a set of stitches that I’ve never attempted before and it’s caused me a real problem. Three times I’ve tried and three times I’ve undone my 81 stitches (three rows of them) and started again. But finally, with the power of the Internet and a knitting forum behind me, I’ve worked it out. It’s such a great feeling and I’m now moving on to a spot of cabling – hopefully with less undoing than row three.